What to do ? What to see in the area ?

Here is a small glimpse of the monuments to visit and the activities that you can organize together in the surroundings.


  • Hiking : on site.
  • Mountain bike paths : on site.
  • Golf : 3 kms.
  • Climbing : 3 kms.
  • Forest : 3 kms.
  • Tennis court : 3 kms.


  • Shops : 700 m.
  • Doctor : 800 m.
  • Pharmacy : 800 m.
  • French fries : 800 m.
  • Restaurants : 3 kms.
  • Hospital : 3 kms.


  • Castle of Olhain : 3 kms.
  • Olhain Leisure Center : 3 kms.
  • Béthune : 12 kms.
  • Lens : 20 kms.
  • Arras : 30 kms.
  • Lille : 50 kms.

That pleases you ?

Get in touch with us quickly and reserve your gîte without further delay.

The best addresses

We have selected for you some monuments, restaurants, parcs, and more to visit there.

Train station of Béthune

Place François Mitterrand, 62400 Béthune.

Canadian Memorial Park

The National Memorial of Canada in Vimy honors the memory of Canadian soldiers who died in France during the First World War. Of the 66,000 soldiers of the Canadian Expeditionary Force, 11,285 were missing, whose names are inscribed on the memorial itself. The site is managed by Canadian Veterans Affairs. The Memorial Park is placed Chemin des Canadiens, 62580 Vimy. (web site)

The citadel of Arras

The citadel of Arras was built by Vauban from 1668 to 1672, to defend the Place d'Arras. It is listed as a World Heritage Site by Unesco. The Citadel is placed Bd Du Gl De Gaulle, Arras 62000. (web site)

Belfry of Bethune

The Béthune belfry is a monument that is part of the heritage of Béthune. Built in 1346 and reconstructed in 1388, it was declared a historic monument in 1862. It is one of the 23 belfries that have been declared a World Heritage Site by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in 2005 on the list of belfries of Belgium and France. The Belfry is places Grand Place, 62400 Béthune. (web site)

Belfry of Arras

The belfry of Arras is a framework work of the commune of Arras, in the French department of the Pas-de-Calais. Like the city hall to which it is attached, it is a historical monument. The belfry was started during the Fifteenth century and was completed in 1554 on the plans of Jacques le Caron. Built in the flamboyant Gothic style, the belfry was destroyed and rebuilt twice in identical fashion. The first time in 1833, as it threatened to collapse and the second time, in 1914, as a result of the German bombing during the First World War. While in the Middle Ages the belfry had military functions; The bell sounded the opening and closing of the city gates and the building served as a prison. Today it is part of the heritage of Arras. The belfry has been classified since 1840 as a historical monument and since 2005 it is part of Unesco world heritage by being included in the belfries of Belgium and France. The Belfry is placed 4 Place des Héros, 62000 Arras. (web site)

Tourist office

Tourist office of Noeux-les-Mines, 138 bis rue Léon Blum 62290 Noeux-les-Mines. Phone: +33 3 21 54 78 30.
Tourist office of Béthune Bruay, 3 rue Aristide Briand 62400 Béthune. Phone: +33 3 21 52 50 00. (web site)

Museum of Louvre-Lens

The Louvre-Lens is a public institution for cultural cooperation of an administrative nature, founded by the Nord-Pas-de-Calais regional council, the Pas-de-Calais department, the Lens-Liévin agglomeration community, Lens and the Louvre Museum. This "second Louvre" is located in Lens in Pas-de-Calais, its director is Marie Lavandier; It is an autonomous institution, linked to the Louvre museum in Paris by a scientific and cultural convention. The Mudeum is placed 99 Rue Paul Bert, 62300 Lens. (web site)

Circuit automobile of Cross in Ternois

The circuit of Croix-en-Ternois is a racetrack located in Croix-en-Ternois, in the department of Pas-de-Calais, in the north of France. It is one of the 34 French speed circuits homologated by the FFSA. The circuit automobile is placed RN 39 62130 Croix en Ternois. (web site)


The inédit, 73 rue Raoul Briquet 62700 Bruay La Buissierre. Phone: +33 3 21 52 66 35. (site web)
The Auberge du Donjon, restaurant of traditional cuisine. 28 rue Léo Lagrange 62150 Fresnicourt le Dolmen. Phone: +33 3 21 27 93 76. (site web)
Taverne du moulin, brasserie, 13 rue du moulin 62510 Caucourt. Phone: +33 2 21 59 01 57. (Facebook page and reservation)
Black Cow's Burger, fast food burger, 46 rue Roger Salendro 62150 Houdain. Phone: +33 2 21 61 63 56. (Facebook page)
La renardiere, restaurant of traditional cuisine, 662 chaussee Brunehaut 62150 Gauchin-Légal, France. Phone: +33 2 21 22 10 68. (site web)
The virée des saveurs, food truck, 21 Avenue du Général de Gaulle 62150 Rebreuve-Ranchicourt, France. Phone: +33 7 85 93 17 90. (Facebook page)

Lewarde Mining Historic Center

The Delloye pit or Joseph Delloye of the Compagnie des Mines d'Aniche is an old coal mine in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais mining basin in Lewarde. In addition to presenting to the public all the installations of a 20th century pit, including reconstructed galleries, the Historic Mining Center also has 2,700 linear meters of archives, including 7,000 books, 550,000 photographic documents, 500 films, 350 videograms and 300 sound recordings. On September 21, 2009, surface facilities are classified as historic monuments. The Delloye Pit was registered on 30 June 2012 as a World Heritage Site by Unesco. The Center is placed rue d'Erchin, 59287 Lewarde. (web site)


Parc of Olhain Rue de Rebreuve, 62620 Maisnil-lès-Ruitz. (web site)
Municipal Theater Boulevard Victor Hugo 62400 Béthune. (web site)
Cinema Méga CGR ZAC de la Porte du Nord-Avenue de la Libération 62700 Bruay la Buissière. (web site)
Stade Félix Bollaert - RC Lens Avenue Alfred Maës 62300 Lens. (web site)

Get in touch

An opinion, something missing, want to contact us ? Send us a message here.